Story Mode Service
Diablo 4 campaign boost services let you skip the D4 storyline and enter the ARPG’s endgame without delays. Most Diablo IV players require at least 35 hours to finish all D4 story missions. That is the only way to unlock advanced open world activities, along with a campaign skip option for future characters. Our boosters can get this obstacle out of your way fast. Buy Diablo 4 story boost service from CakeBoost to outsource any or all parts of the storyline to our team.
- All Diablo 4 story missions completed;
- Diablo 4 story rewards collected;
- All EXP, loot drops, and other benefits acquired during the Diablo 4 story boost.
We can usually play through the entire Diablo 4 storyline within two days after you order this service. Its start may be delayed if many similar services are in queue. Consult with the support team regarding availability.
- Character on a Diablo 4 realm of choice.
Diablo IV Story Boost
After you purchase this Diablo 4 carry, our booster will start logging in to your D4 account at prescheduled intervals. They will play through all necessary story missions with maximum efficiency and speed, letting you start playing with all desired content unlocked. Your chosen character shall be strengthened in the process. CakeBoost’s other Diablo 4 carry services can help them prepare further.
How long is the campaign in Diablo 4?
According to developers, the main Diablo IV storyline is about 35 hours long. Of course, most Diablo 4 players would probably need days if not weeks to get through it, depending on available playtime and skill. Playing all sidestories as well would add about 15 hours.
How many Acts does the Diablo 4 campaign have?
Diablo 4 has a set number of Acts, each taking place in a different location (though some missions may occur in other areas):
|Diablo 4 Act Name
|Recommended Starting Level
|Act I: A Cold and Iron Faith
|Act II: The Knife Twists Again
|Act III: The Making of Monsters
|Act IV: A Gathering StormAct IV: A Gathering Storm
|Act V: Secrets Bartered, Fates Sold
|Act VI: Dance of the Makers
Three initial Diablo 4 Acts could be experienced in any sequence. Level recommendations are not hard limits. However, playing through them in order of increasing difficulty is likely to provide the best experience.
Can you skip the story in Diablo 4?
Yes, but only after playing through it once. Future Diablo 4 characters could be sent into the open world with all missions completed if desired.
Why order the Story Mode campaign boost from CakeBoost?
Buying this Diablo 4 service from CakeBoost presents multiple advantages:
- Our company has years of boosting experience with games in different genres, including ARPGs. This accumulated knowhow lets us provide a particularly polished Diablo 4 service. We can anticipate and resolve all common problems in advance. You can check CakeBoost’s track record on Trustpilot;
- We work with veteran gamers who undergo rigorous background checks to ensure their professionalism and necessary skills. Their familiarity with ARPGs and Diablo 4 lets them advance through story content much quicker than most players. Our deep bench of talent lets us assign the most suitable expert for each carry. Your character will be controlled by an expert in their D4 class, ensuring quick and smooth progress;
- Our boosting philosophy prizes flexibility. You can order full Diablo 4 campaign completion or any combination of Acts. We can also add sidestories and important D4 feature unlocks. Our staff will hear out any special requests you have and find a way to accommodate them if possible. We help customers on every Diablo 4 platform, whether PC, PS, or Xbox;
- You may contact the CakeBoost support team 24/7 and expert a prompt response. Every website visitor may contact them by e-mail or live chat. While ordering, you can choose between several popular chat programs for service-specific communications. The team answers questions and provides consultations on all Diablo IV offerings;
- The price of this D4 story solution reflects the necessary investment of playtime and effort by our boosters. It may be lowered by numerous discounts, coupons, and loyalty points called CakeCoins. Registered users receive CakeCoins with every purchase, making it easier to afford further assistance in Diablo IV and beyond.