How to Get More Genshin Impact Wishes
Wishes are Genshin Impact’s gambling mechanism. By spending certain resources, players can acquire random heroes or weaponry. The more Wishes a user makes, the greater their odds of obtaining the item they want, so obtaining more of the resources that make that possible is an important consideration for many people. Read this guide to find out how to get more wishes in Genshin Impact!
Wishes, Fates, and Primogems
Genshin Impact features Standard and Event Wishes. The former variety may be made at any time by spending the Acquaint Fate currency. The first 20 among them are known as Novice Wishes and come at a discount. Afterwards, they are called Wanderlust Invocations. Event Wishes may only be made during certain events, which are divided into Weapon and Character Events. They enable users to acquire items of the appropriate kind by expending Intertwined Fates. To get more Wishes in Genshin Impact really means acquiring more Fates, or buying the Primogem premium currency which is usually required to purchase them.
Getting More Wishes
There are several means of acquiring additional Fates:
- The fastest method is to simply trade for them using Primogems in the Wish screen or Paimon’s store. Both types of this resource may be purchased there. Primogems, in turn, can be obtained through a wide variety of methods covered in our How to Get Primogems Fast guide. The simplest method is to simply buy them with real-life currency, but other approaches can be viable as well;
- Paimon’s Bargains also accepts payments in Masterless Starglitter or Masterless Stardust, currencies granted to the player as an additional reward for making wishes;
- Advancing through the Battle Pass by completing repeatable missions unlocks rewards including Fates. The free Sojourner’s Battle Pass yields Acquaint Fates, while Intertwined Fates come from the premium Gnostic Hymn Battle Pass, which must be unlocked by buying it with real-life currency. The Pass resets every month and a half, allowing players to earn those prizes again;
- Reaching certain Ascension Phase thresholds in a character’s progression grants Acquaint Fates;
- Offering Systems like Vanarana’s Favor provide prizes including Intertwined Fates in return for items found in their regions;
- Some events can grant Intertwined Fates as well, so players seeking to get Wishes in Genshin Impact should pay attention to their promised rewards.
How We Can Help
CakeBoost’s Genshin Impact Boost services help customers get what they want without the grinding. Our Genshin Impact farming offerings extend to farming Primogems and can ensure that clients will never lack the ability to make Wishes. We also provide Genshin Impact power leveling and Genshin Impact Adventure Rank farming boost services to assist customer progress. Reputation grinding may be avoided with our Genshin Impact City Reputation Boost. Finally, we offer other useful reading materials, such as our How to Get Mora Genshin Impact guide.