1. Return due to incorrect or accidental payment.
If you paid a wrong service (not the one you wanted), or payment was duplicated (payment of the same service was effected several times).
2. Cancellation of a service.
If you paid a service but, for some reason, you do not need this very service any more, or you simply changed your mind – refund will be possible before the start of implementation of this service.
You can also contact the support service to find an alternative or refund your money:
3. Not completed service or emergency.
If we did not complete a service for any reason, we can offer an alternative solution of the problem:
- You have the right to cancel your order after the start of the service and ask for a partial refund. In this case, the amount of the refund will be proportional to the volume of the unfinished services.
- Replacement of a service with the other one the cost of which does not exceed the cost of the service already paid (or multiple services).
- In addition, we can complete the service later, if you agree.
- If the service is replaced with a cheaper one, we will refund the difference between the service cost.
- Full refund of the amount if service wasn’t started.
- The Customer has the right to initiate a dispute within 30 days from the date of payment.
- Disagreements and misunderstanding.