Battle of Dazar’alor Mythic Loot Run [PREORDER]
Service will be started right after raid is released
Buy Battle of Dazar’alor Mythic Loot Run service includes:
- Full Battle of Dazar'alor (Mythic) 9/9 bosses clear;
- Battle of Dazar'alor Encounters:
- Alliance side:
- Ra'wani Kanae - she and her troops serve as the first line of defense against the Alliance and are ready to give their lives for the city;
- Jadefire Masters - Grimfang and Firecaller - they work hand in hand as no one can. Their joint attack is comparable to the power of the most formidable opponents;
- Grong the Revenant - mighty Grong is resurrected from the dead and set on his former friends;
- Opulence Treasure Guardian - many naive thieves were killed by the treasures they craved, which was a lesson for all who wanted to rob the king;
- Conclave of the Chosen - those who dare to disturb the peace of these sacred halls will immediately meet with primal rage, which none of them have ever seen;
- King Rastakhan - the dark deal gave him the opportunity to crush his enemies ... But at what cost?;
- High Tinker Mekkatorque (flashback story);
- Stormwall Blockade (flashback story);
- Jaina Proudmoore (flashback story);
- Horde side:
- Frida Ironbellows - her fighting skills and unshakable faith in the Light make her a force to be reckoned with;
- Grong, the Jungle Lord - despite the fact that his mind was darkened, the power of Grong gained unprecedented scale;
- Jadefire Masters - Flamefist and the Illuminated - despite the fact that they began to train together quite recently, they have already honed their team combat skills and now represent a single opponent;
- High Tinker Mekkatorque - his modern armor is equipped with the newest and most deadly artillery that the gnome engineering can offer;
- Stormwall Blockade - their ability to control the sea and storms is amazing, as are the ancient and powerful rituals they practice;
- Jaina Proudmoore - Jaina takes pursuers deep into the Great Sea to try to lure good luck to her side;
- Opulence Treasure Guardian (flashback story);
- Conclave of the Chosen (flashback story);
- King Rastakhan (flashback story);
- 3 Achievements (depends on faction): DEFENSE OF DAZAR'ALOR (H), DEATH'S BARGAIN (H), VICTORY OR DEATH (H) or SIEGE OF DAZAR'ALOR (A), EMPIRE'S FALL (A), MIGHT OF THE ALLIANCE (A)
- Powerful gear 415+ item level exactly of your Specialization (If one of the booster get loot they can write it in the raidchat and you can roll for this item. This service is on a voluntary basis of the booster and therefore there's no 100% guarantee);
- Tons of Azerite to increase the power of your Heart of Azeroth;
- Run will be done in 20-25 people (Personal loot);
- Choose: Selfplay or Piloted (In case of piloted boost we use VPN of your city and country);
«BATTLE OF DAZAR'ALOR» RAID BOOST SERVICE
After the release of 8.1 extension patch (“Tides of Vengeance”), players will be able to take part in two brand new unique raids. The first available will be "the Battle of Dazar'alore", in which you can siege or protect the ancient capital of the trolls - the great city of Zuldazar. Each faction will go through the raid in its own way and pass the bosses in a special order.
A BIT OF HISTORY
Since ancient times, so ancient that it is impossible to even imagine, the city of Dazar'alor proudly towered in the center of the mighty empire of Zandalari. The guardians of the city stopped many attempts to assassinate the life of the ancient great king Rastakhan. However, now the undermined forces of the Alliance are once again gathering all their strength for a decisive blow in order to break the ties between the Horde and the Zandalari Empire forever. However, the Horde will not give up so easily and will fight to the end...
FEATURES OF THE RAID
* Unique linear structure;
* Its own storyline, the order of passage of bosses, loot and experience for each faction;
* The Alliance will begin the siege of the city from the docks, study the Pyramid and end the passage of the raid with the battle with the king Rastakhan;
* The Horde will defend the city from invading enemies, and end the battle by driving the invaders to the docks and fighting the leaders of the Alliance on waters of the open sea;
* 3 unique bosses for each faction; total 9 bosses throughout the raid; Gamers will explore new design locations (the Pyramid).
Our CakeBoost team is pleased to provide you with an adaptive service - the passage of a new raid "BATTLE OF DAZAR'ALOR". Service is quickly changing and supplemented with the development of a new raid. Our team has extensive experience in developing and providing a variety of Warcraft services all over the world, on all EU and US servers, including the most loaded. Use our experience and skill to get the best result in the shortest possible time. Choose the best: become part of the CakeBoost family today.Contact our managers for more detailed information.
OVERVIEW OF THE BATTLE OF DAZAR'ALOR RAID
Alliance forces suffered significant losses. The Teldrassil tree fell in flames, the Horde forces escaped from Lordaeron at the last minute... The Alliance will try to restore the balance of power, concentrating all its forces and delivering a powerful retaliation to the capital of the Horde on Zandalar. Each faction will undergo the challenge of the new raid in its own way and will see the whole story from its own side.
The Alliance will begin the seizure of the city from the docks, gradually moving deeper into the city to the Pyramid through the uncharted territory of the capital. After that, the Alliance army will begin to descend into the treasury, where the heroes will have to fight with 6 different bosses.
At the same time, the Horde, too late to see through the deceptive maneuver of the Alliance, will hasten to return to Zuldazar to prevent the invasion of the enemy. Starting in the north of the city, the Horde forces will push the Alliance back to the docks until they force the daring invaders to flee. In the open sea, the heroes of the Horde will have to fight against the commanders of the alliance, including the hated Jaina.
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion (Battle for Azeroth);
- Level 120 character;