BFA Heroic 8/8 Dungeons
BFA Heroic 8/8 Dungeons service includes:Our team will complete all 8 Heroic BFA dungeons for you. Random equipment will come your way, your gear ilvl may also increase. Also you will get several achievement. In complex, that will open you the way to participating in parties for Mythic dungeons.
- 8/8 dungeons clear on heroic difficulty;
- 325ilvl equipment able to Warforge/titanforge (minimum 1 item for 1 dungeon);
- Tons of Azerite to increase the power of your Heart of Azeroth;
- 1 Heroic dungeon completion = 1 unique permanent achievement;
- Choose an option: Selfplay or Piloted (In case of piloted boost we use VPN of your city and country).
- Battle for Azeroth dungeons:
Heroic 8/8 Dungeons Boost ServiceIn the new expansion of “BATTLE FOR AZEROT”, you have to pass 10 new dungeons, capable of challenging even experienced players. Ten new tests are waiting for players of each faction. Ten new, unexplored locations for Darkness and Light. Each is unique, each is dangerous. Of the new 10 dungeons, only 8 are available on the heroic difficulty level (to complete the remaining two on the Mythic difficulty level, you must end the War Campaign first). The main reward for players who risk experiencing themselves is an incredibly strong armor falling from the bosses of the first 8 dungeons, which can be improved to 390+. As before, the developers took care that the theme of the dungeons corresponded to the main line of development of game history. Of course, after the first two passes of the new dungeon the process will cease to be so exciting and interesting. However, dungeons are still a great way to become stronger and more experienced, as well as get great gear. If you want to go through these dungeons as part of our CakeBoost team, then there are two ways to collect loot: either our players collect as many items and equipment for you as possible, or you can choose "personal" loot and try your luck.
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion (Battle for Azeroth);
- Level 120 character;