Jaina Proudmoore Normal Kill [PREORDER]
Jaina Proudmoore Normal kill service includes:
- You will get Jaina Proudmoore Normal kill;
- Battle of Dazar'alor Encounters:
- Alliance side:
- Ra'wani Kanae - she and her troops serve as the first line of defense against the Alliance and are ready to give their lives for the city;
- Jadefire Masters - Grimfang and Firecaller - they work hand in hand as no one can. Their joint attack is comparable to the power of the most formidable opponents;
- Grong the Revenant - mighty Grong is resurrected from the dead and set on his former friends;
- Opulence Treasure Guardian - many naive thieves were killed by the treasures they craved, which was a lesson for all who wanted to rob the king;
- Conclave of the Chosen - those who dare to disturb the peace of these sacred halls will immediately meet with primal rage, which none of them have ever seen;
- King Rastakhan - the dark deal gave him the opportunity to crush his enemies ... But at what cost?;
- High Tinker Mekkatorque (flashback story);
- Stormwall Blockade (flashback story);
- Jaina Proudmoore (flashback story);
- Horde side:
- Frida Ironbellows - her fighting skills and unshakable faith in the Light make her a force to be reckoned with;
- Grong, the Jungle Lord - despite the fact that his mind was darkened, the power of Grong gained unprecedented scale;
- Jadefire Masters - Flamefist and the Illuminated - despite the fact that they began to train together quite recently, they have already honed their team combat skills and now represent a single opponent;
- High Tinker Mekkatorque - his modern armor is equipped with the newest and most deadly artillery that the gnome engineering can offer;
- Stormwall Blockade - their ability to control the sea and storms is amazing, as are the ancient and powerful rituals they practice;
- Jaina Proudmoore - Jaina takes pursuers deep into the Great Sea to try to lure good luck to her side;
- Opulence Treasure Guardian (flashback story);
- Conclave of the Chosen (flashback story);
- King Rastakhan (flashback story);
- Tons of Azerite to increase the power of your Heart of Azeroth;
- Run will be done in 20-25 people (Personal loot);
- Choose: Selfplay or Piloted (In case of piloted boost we use VPN of your city and country).
Born three years prior to the First War, Jaina Proudmoore is the youngest child of Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, ruler of Kul Tiras and longtime friend and ally of Lordaeron and Stormwind. At a young age, Jaina was enamored with tales of the Guardian Aegwynn. As a child, propriety demanded that Jaina be followed by an escort of her lady-in-waiting and a guard or two.
When her magical talent was discovered after the Second War, Jaina's mother Katherine had to fight Daelin to allow Jaina to be taught at Dalaran. But once she did arrive, she badgered Antonidas into accepting her as an apprentice, eventually becoming one of the few female wizards in direct service to Dalaran. Under pressure by the expectations of her mentor, the heroic legacy she had to live up to, and the watchful eye of the citizenry of Lordaeron, Jaina struggled to keep her focus on her studies.
Because of their mutually noble heritage, it was inevitable that Jaina and Prince Arthas, the heir to the throne of Lordaeron, would meet. The first time this happened was in the cathedral of Capital City, wherein Arthas thought of her as someone who looked well accustomed to riding and hiking, spent a great deal of time outdoors, and would not mind having a snowball pelted in her face or going for a swim for a hot day. Over the years, they grew close as friends, and then romantically. Kael'thas Sunstrider was also fond of her, but Jaina failed to return his feelings, instead choosing Arthas. At once, when Arthas volunteered to escort Jaina Proudmoore to Dalaran, he took her out to see a camp where the Alliance kept the orcs captured. This was the first real adventure they had together. They were very much in love with one another and were actually engaged to be married. But, eventually Arthas would question whether the two of them were ready to be together. Arthas would abruptly end the relationship so Jaina could focus on her magical studies in Dalaran and Arthas could focus on his commitments to Lordaeron. Jaina was very hurt by the decision, but did not fight him on it. She would soon realize and agree that it was the right thing to do at the time. Shortly after, they decided to rekindle their romance, but this was during the beginning of the Scourge invasion that would change both of their lives forever.
Jaina also briefly helped to dispose of Kel'Thuzad's undead specimens on the orders of Antonidas.
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion (Battle for Azeroth);
- Level 120 character;