New Professions Quest
New Professions Quest
Your regionEU: your current region
New Professions Quest service includes:
- Alchemy: Silas' Sphere of Transmutation - Concentrate on the sphere to transmute it into another object for 1 hour. (Silas' Stone of Transportation, Silas' Decanter of Disguise, Silas' Vial of Continuous Curing, Silas' Potion of Prosperity). Highlights and allows the player to interact with various cauldrons on Kul Tiras and Zandalar.
- Blacksmithing: Khaz'gorian Smithing Hammer - Allows the user to repair a piece of their equipment instantly. (1 Hour Cooldown) When crafting blacksmithing armor or weapons, there's a chance it will be given the "Indestructible" property.
- Enchanting: Iwen's Enchanting Rod - Use 1 Veiled Crystal to animate an inert golem. (5 Sec Cooldown) Gain extra resources when disenchanting.
- Engineering: Ub3r-Spanner - Summons an Ub3r construct to assist you for 20 seconds. (15 min cooldown)
Ub3r-Improved Target Dummy - target dummy which also draws aggro from youUb3r S3ntry Mk. X8.0 - mechanical dog that attacks your targetShort-Fused Bomb Bot - army of bomb bots that explode on your target
- Inscription: Sanguine Feather Quill of Lana'thel - Siphons the blood of the dead around you, restoring your own health in the process. Allows for the creation of Blood Contracts.
- Jewelcrafting: Jewelhammer's Focus - Extract sockets from existing gear, and interact with geodes to mine extra gems.
- Leatherworking: Mallet of Thunderous Skins - Allows you to interact with Drums of Primal Might, providing one of three buffs. Also grants a personal Heroism haste buff on 1h cooldown.
Primal Might: Turtle's Endurance: Reduces all damage you take by 10% and increase health by 10% for 30 min.Primal Might: Beast's Fury: Increases primary stat by 400 (formerly increases Attack and Spell Power by 10%)Primal Might: Cat's Quickness: Increases your movement speed by 15% for 30 min, and reduces damage from falling.
- Tailoring: Synchronous Thread - Acquire extra cloth from rifts in Kul Tiras and Zandalar, resurrect outdoors via Temporal Recall, and purchase removed old-world Tailoring patterns.
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion (Battle for Azeroth);
- Level 120 character.