Jaina Proudmoore Mythic Kill
Jaina Proudmoore Mythic kill service includes:
- You will get Jaina Proudmoore Heroic kill;
- BOD (Battle of Dazar'alor) Encounters:
- Alliance side:
- Ra'wani Kanae - she and her troops serve as the first line of defense against the Alliance and are ready to give their lives for the city;
- Jadefire Masters - Grimfang and Firecaller - they work hand in hand as no one can. Their joint attack is comparable to the power of the most formidable opponents;
- Grong the Revenant - mighty Grong is resurrected from the dead and set on his former friends;
- Opulence Treasure Guardian - many naive thieves were killed by the treasures they craved, which was a lesson for all who wanted to rob the king;
- Conclave of the Chosen - those who dare to disturb the peace of these sacred halls will immediately meet with primal rage, which none of them have ever seen;
- King Rastakhan - the dark deal gave him the opportunity to crush his enemies ... But at what cost?;
- High Tinker Mekkatorque (flashback story);
- Stormwall Blockade (flashback story);
- Jaina Proudmoore (flashback story);
- Horde side:
- Frida Ironbellows - her fighting skills and unshakable faith in the Light make her a force to be reckoned with;
- Grong, the Jungle Lord - despite the fact that his mind was darkened, the power of Grong gained unprecedented scale;
- Jadefire Masters - Flamefist and the Illuminated - despite the fact that they began to train together quite recently, they have already honed their team combat skills and now represent a single opponent;
- High Tinker Mekkatorque - his modern armor is equipped with the newest and most deadly artillery that the gnome engineering can offer;
- Stormwall Blockade - their ability to control the sea and storms is amazing, as are the ancient and powerful rituals they practice;
- Jaina Proudmoore - Jaina takes pursuers deep into the Great Sea to try to lure good luck to her side;
- Opulence Treasure Guardian (flashback story);
- Conclave of the Chosen (flashback story);
- King Rastakhan (flashback story);
- Tons of Azerite to increase the power of your Heart of Azeroth;
- Run will be done in 20-25 people (Personal loot);
- Choose: Selfplay or Piloted (In case of piloted boost we use VPN of your city and country).
BUY JAINA PROUDMOORE MYTHIC KILL SERVICE BY CAKEBOOST TEAM
After you go all the exhausting way through the new raid of Battle of Dazar'alor, the second of the presented large-scale dungeons in the new expansion “Battle for Azeroth”, you have to pass the final test: the battle with the leader of the Alliance forces, a powerful sorceress, the heiress of the proud fleet Empire of the Kul Tiras, Lady Jaina Proudmoore, who will be supported by numerous allies. If luck smiles at you, and you can do the incredible thing - to crush Jaina and her minions on the level of difficulty Mythic, you will get more than a worthy reward. However, it is still not known exactly what bonuses (except for 415+ iLvl armor) it will bring, and the exact features of level of difficulty of the battle with this powerful boss is also unclear.
However, now one thing is obvious: the last battle will be a real hardship, which not everyone can do. In order for the battle to be crowned with your victory, you must take care of all the details, as well as be a worthy player who knows his strengths and weaknesses, knows how to quickly navigate the situation and does not make mistakes, because the error in the battle with Jaina will lead to defeat. You also need a strong proven team, and this happiness did not fall to everyone. And even if you meet all the requirements above, you will also need to conduct preliminary research work and develop suitable tactics. And, of course, sadly, you have to make several attempts...
Nevertheless, can these difficulties stop ambitious gamers? Our CakeBoost team knows that killing the final boss at Mythic difficulty level is a worthy goal that many would like to achieve, so we are pleased to offer you help in the fulfillment of this difficult task! Our specialists are seasoned veterans of the game, who know all the subtleties and nuances, and have the necessary set of theoretical knowledge to effectively fight with Jaina, a real hard nut of the raid. CakeBoost team - your undisputed advantage in the face of the enemy!
SERVICE EXECUTION FORMAT
“Piloted”: a specialist, specially selected for the execution of your order, gets access to your account. Under his leadership, your character participates in the battle with Jaina in the ranks of a strong professional squad. No action is required from you: just relax and wait for the result, and soon you will enjoy a decent reward for outstanding performance of a difficult task. CakeBoost is paying close attention to the security of our customers’ account, so we will use your country's VPN to avoid unwanted attention.
«Selfplay»: this format is suitable for those who want to see everything with their own eyes and participate in the battle. When choosing this format, you will personally participate in a fight in the ranks of a strong squad of professionals and witness a spectacular victory. You will not only get a new unique gaming experience, but also enjoy watching the elegant and deadly game of the masters and gurus of their work. It will be exciting!
Regardless of the chosen format, you will receive a high level of performance and impeccable results in the shortest possible time. Enjoy all the benefits of CakeBoost yourself and become a part of our family. Welcome aboard!
Born three years prior to the First War, Jaina Proudmoore is the youngest child of Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, ruler of Kul Tiras and longtime friend and ally of Lordaeron and Stormwind. At a young age, Jaina was enamored with tales of the Guardian Aegwynn. As a child, propriety demanded that Jaina be followed by an escort of her lady-in-waiting and a guard or two.
When her magical talent was discovered after the Second War, Jaina's mother Katherine had to fight Daelin to allow Jaina to be taught at Dalaran. But once she did arrive, she badgered Antonidas into accepting her as an apprentice, eventually becoming one of the few female wizards in direct service to Dalaran. Under pressure by the expectations of her mentor, the heroic legacy she had to live up to, and the watchful eye of the citizenry of Lordaeron, Jaina struggled to keep her focus on her studies.
Because of their mutually noble heritage, it was inevitable that Jaina and Prince Arthas, the heir to the throne of Lordaeron, would meet. The first time this happened was in the cathedral of Capital City, wherein Arthas thought of her as someone who looked well accustomed to riding and hiking, spent a great deal of time outdoors, and would not mind having a snowball pelted in her face or going for a swim for a hot day. Over the years, they grew close as friends, and then romantically. Kael'thas Sunstrider was also fond of her, but Jaina failed to return his feelings, instead choosing Arthas. At once, when Arthas volunteered to escort Jaina Proudmoore to Dalaran, he took her out to see a camp where the Alliance kept the orcs captured. This was the first real adventure they had together. They were very much in love with one another and were actually engaged to be married. But, eventually Arthas would question whether the two of them were ready to be together. Arthas would abruptly end the relationship so Jaina could focus on her magical studies in Dalaran and Arthas could focus on his commitments to Lordaeron. Jaina was very hurt by the decision, but did not fight him on it. She would soon realize and agree that it was the right thing to do at the time. Shortly after, they decided to rekindle their romance, but this was during the beginning of the Scourge invasion that would change both of their lives forever.
Jaina also briefly helped to dispose of Kel'Thuzad's undead specimens on the orders of Antonidas.
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion (Battle for Azeroth);
- Level 120 character;
Submit your review
Thank you for the wonderful boosting! Cool loot and great experience.
I appreciate your help. Thank you for cool boosting!
Thank you very much indeed! It truly works!