RBG Rating Titles
RBG Rating Titles service includes:
- 1100 RBG rating - Private/ Scout;
- 1200 RBG rating - Corporal/ Grunt;
- 1300 RBG rating - Sergeant/ Sergeant;
- 1400 RBG rating - Master Sergeant/ Senior Sergeant;
- 1500 RBG rating - Sergeant Major/ First Sergeant;
- 1600 RBG rating - Knight/ Stone Guard;
- 1700 RBG rating - Knight-Lieutenant/ Blood Guard;
- 1800 RBG rating - Knight-Captain/ Legionnaire;
- 1900 RBG rating - Knight Champion/ Centurion;
- 2000 RBG rating - Lieutenant Commander/ Champion;
- 2100 RBG rating - Commander/ Lieutenant General;
- 2200 RBG rating - Marshal/ General;
- 2300 RBG rating - Field Marshal/ Warlord;
- 2400 RBG rating - Grand Marshal/ High Warlord;
- RBG Hero - HotA/ HotH;
- Tons of Azerite to increase the power of your Heart of Azeroth;
- Chance to get 355+ item each win and guaranteed gear for weekly conquest cap based on your highest rating from last week;
- Choose an option: Selfplay or Piloted (In case of piloted boost we use VPN of your city and country);
Hero of the Horde/alliance
Since the release of World of Warcraft, PvP fights have been an integral part of the game. This format allows the player to experience the full range of emotions, from roaring fury to euphoria. At first, players of different factions, confronting each other in the open world, had to give up all their business and spend hours fighting each other, trying to prove their dominance.
Time passed, and the game included the phenomenon of Battlegrounds, where players from different servers had the opportunity to take part in massive pvp battles. But a significant drawback of this system was the possible inconsistency of the opponents: veterans were bored, easily tossing newcomers, and weak players could not really develop, because they did not even have an opportunity to provide worthy resistance. Then Rating Battlegrounds were added and brought the opportunity to participate in PvP with comparable opponents. Now every player had a motivation to develop their playing skills and become better to get the divine status - Hero of the Horde/Hero of the Alliance.
Now you have a unique opportunity to become one of the elite players who have this title. Your character will take part in static raids with our experienced PvP veterans who have proved their worth on the battlefield and their right for their title a lot of seasons in a row.
What do I get ordering Hero of the Horde/Hero of the Alliance?
- Required amount of rating points for obtaining this title
- 50 RBG wins minimal + Honor and Azerite Power points
Terms of accomplishment:
Within a few weeks, your character will gain the required number of wins and rating level until he gets the Hero of the Horde / Hero of the Alliance title. Do not waste time thinking, use the unique opportunity to get to the highest echelon before the end of the season!
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion (Battle for Azeroth);
- Level 120 character;