Terms & Conditions
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment™ are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment inc. in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. Cakeboost.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment™. Cakeboost.com is not selling wow ingame items, only offers for you different services and also it increases your ingame skill and gifting you ingame items.
Cakeboost.com is a website containing information about the Goods and the Seller that allows choosing, ordering and (or) purchasing the Goods.
The rights of the Parties:
1. The Seller – Cakeboost.com undertakes to:
- Change the rules of using the website and the website content. (Changes come into force since the moment of publishing a new revision of the Agree-ment at the Website).
- Keep the Customer and his data confidential.
- Avoid changing prices during order fulfilment.
- Provide information during order fulfilment (service status) and inform about any changes in service fulfilment or about unforeseen circumstances.
- Offer a customer to read the website rules to avoid any problems in the future.
- Refund money in strict compliance with the website rules.
2. The Client (Customer) undertakes to:
- Provide full payment of the services ordered at website Cakeboost.com, for their ful-filment.
- Avoid preventing the performers from fulfilling an ordered service. (Avoid entering a game beforehand, without warning or agreement upon the time).
- Provide complete information requested by operators for order fulfillment (Character name, server, current rating, etc.), and payment information (full name, data of the credit card used for payment) as well.
- Settle all conflict situations by referring to the rules of this website. (In case of a dis-pute, a customer is obliged to apply to the support service; you can find its contact data at a website that provides consultations prior to effecting payment).
3. The Client has the right to:
- Follow order fulfilment (for example, via Twich translation).
- Request money refund in strict compliance with the website rules.
- Use his account if necessary during boosting if he warned operators beforehand that the account would be needed at that time.
4. Terms of return (Money Refund):
- Return due to incorrect or accidental payment.
If you paid a wrong service (not the one you wanted), or payment was duplicated (payment of the same service was effected several times).
- Cancellation of a service.
If you paid a service but, for some reason, you do not need this very service any more, or you simply changed your mind – refund will be possible before the start of implementation of this service.
You can also contact the support service to find an alternative or refund your money:
– Skype: Cakeboost.com
– E-mail: [email protected].
- Not completed service or emergency.
If we did not complete a service for any reason, we can offer an alternative solution of the problem:
– Replacement of a service with the other one the cost of which does not exceed the cost of the service already paid (or multiple services);
– In addition, we can complete the service later, if you agree.
– If the service is replaced with a cheaper one, we will refund the difference between the service cost.
– Full refund of the amount.
– The Customer has the right to initiate a dispute within 30 days from the date of payment.
– Disagreements and misunderstanding.
If 30% of a service or more have been already fulfilled, we refund only half of the amount paid.
If the service is completed for 100% any kind of compensation is impossible.