Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Cakeboost platform, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through Cakeboost.com (the “Website”), by GAMES EXPERTS LTD (Company no. 12399019, Unit 111356, Ground Floor, 30 Bloomsbury Street , London, WC1B 3QJ, United Kingdom) and by Individual Entrepreneur Shevyrtalov Ilya Dmitrievich (Taxpayer Identification Number (INN) 645207249901).
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment™ are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment inc. in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. Cakeboost.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment™. Cakeboost.com is not selling wow ingame items, only offers for you different services and also it increases your ingame skill and gifting you ingame items.
Cakeboost.com is a website containing information about the Goods and the Seller that allows choosing, ordering and (or) purchasing the Goods.
The rights of the Parties:
1. The Seller – Cakeboost.com undertakes to:
- Change the rules of using the website and the website content. (Changes come into force since the moment of publishing a new revision of the Agree-ment at the Website).
- Keep the Customer and his data confidential.
- Avoid changing prices during order fulfilment.
- Provide information during order fulfilment (service status) and inform about any changes in service fulfilment or about unforeseen circumstances.
- Offer a customer to read the website rules to avoid any problems in the future.
- Refund money in strict compliance with the website rules (Refund Policy)
2. The Client (Customer) undertakes to:
- Provide full payment of the services ordered at website Cakeboost.com, for their ful-filment.
- Avoid preventing the performers from fulfilling an ordered service. (Avoid entering a game beforehand, without warning or agreement upon the time).
- Provide complete information requested by operators for order fulfillment (Character name, server, current rating, etc.), and payment information (full name, data of the credit card used for payment) as well.
- Settle all conflict situations by referring to the rules of this website. (In case of a dis-pute, a customer is obliged to apply to the support service; you can find its contact data at a website that provides consultations prior to effecting payment).
3. The Client has the right to:
- Follow order fulfilment (for example, via Twich translation).
- Request money refund in strict compliance with the website rules.
4. Return due to incorrect or accidental payment.
If you paid a wrong service (not the one you wanted), or payment was duplicated (payment of the same service was effected several times).
4.1. Cancellation of a service.
If you paid a service but, for some reason, you do not need this very service any more, or you simply changed your mind – refund will be possible before the start of implementation of this service.
You can also contact the support service to find an alternative or refund your money:
4.2. Not completed service or emergency.
If we did not complete a service for any reason, we can offer an alternative solution of the problem:
– You have the right to cancel your order after the start of the service and ask for a partial refund. In this case, the amount of the refund will be proportional to the volume of the unfinished services.
– Replacement of a service with the other one the cost of which does not exceed the cost of the service already paid (or multiple services).
– In addition, we can complete the service later, if you agree.
– If the service is replaced with a cheaper one, we will refund the difference between the service cost.
– Full refund of the amount if service wasn’t started.
– The Customer has the right to initiate a dispute within 30 days from the date of payment.
– Disagreements and misunderstanding.