Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent
Purchasing Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent boost is the quickest, most reliable way to obtain MoP’s Sha of Anger mount. Sha of Anger has a 0.9% chance to drop the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, a unique flight-capable mount. Although 2022 changes improved those odds, WoW players still struggle to collect this creature. Consider hiring professional assistance to expand your collection. Buy our mount boost, and experts will begin farming this encounter straight away.
Please contact our support for details.
- Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent
- Random Sha of Anger loot after every victory.
By default, our crew shall farm Sha of Anger until we secure the target mount. Alternatively, we can arrange a set number of attempts without a guaranteed drop. We could also purchase the prize through the Black Market. The latter method is usually faster, though it requires a secondary account.
- Pay-per-run: Each individual Sha of Anger kill requires around 15 minutes. Due to lockouts, we can make one attempt each week;
- Guaranteed mount: We will repeat attempts whenever lockouts permit. However, we cannot predict boost duration due to random drop chance factors;
- BMAH: Probably within two months.
- Maximum level character(s). Additional eligible characters enable extra weekly farming attempts. We could arrange powerleveling services if necessary;
- BMAH: Secondary WoW account with the most recent game version and transfer fee money available.
How to Claim the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent Mount in Dragonflight?
The Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent may be seized after beating Sha of Anger. This world boss NPC haunts the Kun-Lai Summit of Pandaria, showing up southwest from Burlap Trail. Several complications make farming harder:
- At any given moment, multiple players are likely to stake out this spot. Although the Sha of Anger respawns frequently, hunters kill it quickly. You may have trouble seizing the opening to fight it, especially if alone;
- This boss is still genuinely dangerous for under-leveled characters. You must either farm using your finest heroes or find a group;
- Even with 2022 tweaks, the likelihood of picking up this mount after the fight is small. The pursuit could take hundreds of attempts;
- Every character on your account can only loot this world boss once weekly.
On the upside, any additional farming runs bring extra MoP loot. Although mechanically obsolete, you may find something suitable for transmogrification. Potential loot includes exclusive class pieces.
Buying Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent Mount via Black Market
Sometimes one could also buy this mount on WoW’s Black Market. This method requires preparing a large sum of Gold, monitoring BMAH until it appears, and outbidding other participants. If this seems like a hassle, our BMAH service presents a simpler option. Our staff will keep an eye out for the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent in every realm. Once it appears, our booster shall access your secondary account and transfer an eligible character to start bidding. If successful, we will send the mount to the specified character. Otherwise, we will return your transfer fee and try again until success. We bid exclusively with CakeBoost’s own Gold.
Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent Service for Sale
Our main offer is the standard Sha mount boost. We shall reach out after order placement and work out a mutually convenient schedule. CakeBoost’s employees will play from the client account during pre-scheduled intervals, farming this encounter every week. They shall employ optimal tactics and play without distractions. Using their help should ensure the most favorable odds of acquiring the prize while letting you sidestep the frustrating grind. Purchasing a guaranteed boost means this creature shall be yours no matter what.