Playing one of the tenacious Highmountain Tauren in WoW is a tempting prospect for many players. Their imposing visuals and fearsome mechanical advantages make them stand out among Horde Allied Races. Whether you intend to roleplay or control one of WoW’s greatest tanks, you will first need to unlock them. That means beating all quests in their plotline. To achieve this goal fast with expert help, buy CakeBoost’s Highmountain Tauren boost!
- Highmountain Tauren Allied Race unlock;
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough achievement;
- Highmountain tabard;
- Highmountain Tauren Thunderhoof racial mount;
- All further rewards from the unlock service, such as raised reputation.
On top of that, we could secure the Highmountain Tauren cosmetic gear ensemble for an extra service fee.
We can complete this Highmountain Tauren unlock service within a day if no unexpected complications arise.
- Character at level 50 or above. Let our staff know if you would like to order a powerleveling service ahead of this boost.
How to Unlock Highmountain Tauren?
The Highmountain Tauren race unlock sequence proceeds as follows:
- Arrive at Broken Isles Dalaran;
- Finish the initial questline there to unlock further missions in the area;
- Play through the Highmountain plotline;
- Execute the now-unlocked recruiting tasks for the Highmountain Tauren allied race.
Wrapping up those tasks may take around five hours of focused gameplay. The main difficulty is arguably posed by a sometimes confusing layout, which could delay progress. Yet the plotline is quite involved and cannot be done on autopilot. If you want it handled swiftly, the Highmountain Tauren unlock boost we have on sale is your best option. Our boost experts can achieve rapid results thanks to their knowledge of optimal routes. Once this carry service is done, we can also powerlevel a character to claim the Heritage Armor!
Highmountain Tauren Classes and Abilities
As of the latest expansion, most classes are available to members of this Allied race. The few remaining exceptions are listed below: Paladin, Warlock, Demon Hunter, and Evoker. Race members possess some truly impressive racial perks:
- Bull Rush: A knockdown linear charge;
- Pride of Ironhorn: Mining profession bonus (extra points, decreased action duration);
- Mountaineer: 1% Versatility buff, which noticeably enhances their effectiveness in PvP;
- Rugged Tenacity: Harm reduction tied to Stamina score;
- Waste Not, Want Not: Enhanced likelihood of obtaining consumables from fishing nodes and slaughtered beasts.
You will find even more similar services in the Allied Races category. If you didn't find what you want, feel free to visit the boosting wow category or contact our support to create a custom service.