Scalecommander Sarkareth Kill
Scalecommander Sarkareth Boost is a new AtSC last boss service that will give you the opportunity to get a 428-441 item level loot and rare Ahead of the Curve achievement. Scalecommander Sarkareth, leader of the Sundered Flame, is the final opponent faced by Dragonflight WoW players in Aberrus. Many exceptional items and other benefits can only be acquired by those who manage to defeat him. To ensure a smooth victory over this deadly foe, buy Aberrus last boss kill from CakeBoost!
- Scalecommander Sarkareth's boss kill on the chosen difficulty;
- Exclusive loot with high ilvls (exact numbers determined by the mode);
- Embers of Neltharion tier set token;
- Possible Voice of the Silent Star drop;
- Possible unique Dragonriding mount customization drop;
- Achievements including the appropriate FoS achievement on tougher modes, such as Scalecommander Sarkareth AotC;
- An exclusive title for winning the Mythic mode fight;
- Any other benefits acquired by defeating Sarkareth, including currencies and reagents.
The Scalecommander kill can be executed within an hour. The start of the service will depend on the chosen difficulty and the raid schedule.
Our Scalecommander service for most modes will be implemented one week after patch 10.1 arrives. We plan to implement the Mythic Sarkareth kill option in the second month of Embers of Neltharion.
- 70 Level;
- Cleared the raid cooldown.
If requested, our boosters can swiftly powerlevel your character ahead of the Sarkareth service.
Aberrus Last Boss: Scalecommander Sarkareth Boosting Service
As the freshest instance of its type, the AtSC raid is very tempting for players. Prevailing in this Season 2 activity allows them to secure BiS endgame gear and prestigious awards. Naturally, most of the finest spoils may only be obtained from the last boss of Aberrus. Even a Normal Sarkareth kill delivers items that would help long into the endgame. Those seeking to defeat the last boss in the Aberrus and claim these rewards must prepare for several obstacles:
- Running the whole raid would take hours under the best conditions. Focusing on clearing the final encounter is more efficient, but can still turn into a timesink;
- Putting together a party for Aberrus is tricky, especially outside raiding guilds. Assembling one for just the last boss of AtSC is even harder. Even if enough teammates can be found, coordinating with strangers is a pain;
- Killing the last boss of Aberrus is never easy. Tougher, more lucrative variants are especially daunting, given their complex and unforgiving mechanics. Most people who embark on this task will likely have to get through a few wipes;
- Since the loot is randomly selected, many victorious runs may be necessary to acquire all desired items. That makes all other problems this much worse, sapping the motivation necessary to succeed.
If you purchase the Scalecommander Sarkareth kill carry from CakeBoost, all those problems can be solved at once. Instead of having to coordinate a party, you can simply hire our team of boosters to run this encounter. Their know-how enables them to defeat the last boss of Aberrus quickly. You may choose several options for Scalecommander Sarkareth carries:
- Piloted Scalecommander Sarkareth boosting: A member of our team could control your character. You can kick back and relax while we complete the run;
- Selfplayed Scalecommander Sarkareth carry: Alternatively, you could participate in this activity personally. Playing alongside our boosters will ensure stress-free success. Since this option does not involve account sharing, there is no risk of penalties;
- Difficulty: Harder modes are more expensive but drop items with higher ilvls;
- Looting options: The World of Warcraft reintroduced the Group Loot mechanism that lets you gamble to collect specific drops. We will use it without adjustment by default. At additional costs, we can ensure you will receive gear or all items your character can use;
- Multiple completions: You can request several kills in one Aberrus last boss carry, though in-game restrictions mean we can only do one per variant each week.
If those options do not cover your needs, let us know. Our staff can put together a custom Scalecommander boost to satisfy any reasonable requests. We also provide a variety of other Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid solutions, including full clears of all modes.
Sarkareth Boss Loot and Rewards
Scalecommander Sarkareth's loot includes equipment for every slot. Its ilvl is determined by the difficulty:
- Scalecommander LFR: 402 item level loot;
- Scalecommander Normal mode: 415 item level loot;
- Scalecommander Heroic mode: 428 item level loot;
- Scalecommander Mythic mode: 441 item level loot.
Items from the three lower modes may be upgraded several times, increasing their ilvls.
You could obtain several further rewards:
- A token that may be spent on any of the newest tier set pieces;
- A rarely-dropped higher-ilvl cloak that temporarily steals secondary stats from damaged allies;
- A unique Dragonriding mount skin;
- Ahead of the Curve Feat awarded for a Heroic Sarkereth kill before the next raid is released;
- Cutting Edge, as above, but for Mythic.
WoW Sarkareth Bossfight Features
The Scalecommander Sarkareth boss fight takes place in the deepest reaches of Neltharion’s laboratory. It consists of 3 phases:
- Purely Draconic. The foe pushes adventurers back and bombards them with various multi-target abilities;
- Draconic and Void. Buffing himself with Void energy, the foe replaces earlier abilities with deadlier versions and introduces Void Bombs;
- Purely Void. The previous phase’s additions are strengthened further, threatening to grind down the party.
Players must be ready to evade multiple dangerous effects throughout the battle. Acquiring the finest items in AtSC requires extraordinary focus, skill, and teamwork. Buy our Scalecommander Sarkareth kill boost to let us take this weight off your shoulders!
Check out wow eu boost page if you are interested in other products in this game. If you haven't found anything suitable, feel free to contact our customer support to form a custom order.