Son of Galleon Mount
Buying the Son of Galleon’s Saddle boost from CakeBoost is the simplest way to collect WoW’s prestigious Galleon mount. The Son of Galleon first appeared in Mists of Pandaria with a drop rate of 0.1%. Though raised in 2022, this rate is still below 1% and the mount remains extremely rare. Farming could take you months or years. If you buy our service, we will acquire it as fast as possible using your preferred method.
- Son of Galleon's Saddle;
- Random Salyis’ Warband loot from each attempt.
By default, we will farm the Galleon encounter until the mount drops. You could pay less for a fixed number of attempts. Whether you actually receive the mount, in that case, depends on luck. We could also purchase it from the Black Market Auction House (BMAH), which may be faster but requires a secondary account.
- Pay-per-run: Each individual Galleon kill requires around 15 minutes. Due to resets, we can make one attempt each week;
- Guaranteed mount: We will repeat attempts whenever resets allow it. However, random drop chances mean we cannot predict boost duration;
- Black Market: Probably within two months.
- Maximum level character(s). Extra characters enable faster farming. Powerleveling services may be arranged upon request;
- Black Market: Secondary WoW account with most recent expansion purchased. Transfer fee money on Battle.net.
How to Obtain a Son of Galleon Saddle
To claim the Galleon Saddle, you must slay its eponymous NPC. This MoP world boss appears in the Valley of the Four Winds zone. Several factors complicate this process:
- The location usually has several players hunting for the same mount. While Galleon respawns regularly, it may still take a while until you get an opportunity to kill it;
- The Galleon Saddle has a very low random chance to drop. Even beating the encounter a hundred times does not guarantee success;
- Each character on your account can only loot Galleon once in a week;
Under-leveled characters or inexperienced players will probably have trouble defeating this encounter by itself. Galleon has powerful abilities for its era and is joined by multiple allies. Assembling a party to hunt an old mount is tricky.
On the upside, beating this encounter repeatedly will yield large amounts of MoP loot. Although mechanically obsolete, it might prove appealing for transmogrification.
Guaranteed Son of Galleon's Saddle on BMAH
Alternatively, you could buy this mount from the Black Market. However, you must prepare enough Gold, monitor BMAH for this item, and outbid your opponents. We provide a BMAH service as a conventional boosting way. Our staff can watch for Galleon in every realm. Once it appears, we will access your secondary account and transfer an eligible character to start bidding. On success, we will transfer the mount to your primary account. Otherwise, we will refund your transfer fee and try again. We will not touch your Gold reserves.
Son of Galleon Mount Boost Benefits
The easiest way to acquire the Galleon Saddle is to buy CakeBoost’s Galleon mount boost service. Our booster will take over your character at pre-scheduled weekly intervals and attempt to claim your prize. They will use optimal farming strategies to complete each attempt with maximum speed and maximize your chances of success. You can request a preset number of attempts or request a guaranteed drop. If the latter method is chosen, our booster will keep trying until success. Either choice increases your chances of success while letting you sidestep tedious grinding.