- 1. Definitions
- 2. What information is collected and how
- 3. How the information is used
- 4. How the information is stored and protected
- 6. How a client can opt out of the data collection or usage
- 8. Company contact information
- Collocations “personal data” and “personal information” are used interchangeably;
- “Personal data” or “personal information is an information that is utilized or could be utilized in order to identify any individual.
- “Sensitive information” is an information that meets the criteria of personal information and also reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, biometric data and some other kinds of information;
- “Non-sensitive information” shall mean the information of all types, apart from that which is laid down in the previous point “Sensitive information”;
- “Cookies” shall mean pieces of data that the Website and some other services may set on you device or browser so that on the future visits those pieces could be read.
To provide you with the services publicly offered within the Website we must collect, process, use and store information about you. Among the data collected there are following items: cookies, e-mail addresses, country and / or region, username and multiple other kinds of information, depending on the type of services obtained, so as the way of communication.
If a Client communicates us and / or signs up via the Website, they voluntarily share certain information.
We are fully committed to delivering you with the services that are relevant and personal to you. Accomplishing this purpose, we use your personal information in order to improve your experience, inter alia to identify you when you use the Website and / or make certain transactions, to recommend the services offered within the Website, to respond to any of the questions arisen and / or to reply to comments.
Your information is safely stored so that no sensitive and non-sensitive personal data could have been transmitted to third parties, apart from that necessary to provide you with the purchased services, to run the business in its normal course and in some other circumstances. Our staff has access to your personal information only to the extent required to exercise its functions and responsibilities, that is to say, the staff has the access only to some specified items of the personal data you transfer on or through the Website or any of the means of communication, stipulated on the Website, for instance, your username, e-mail addresses, transaction data, so as some other kinds of information required.
Though we are absolutely sure that the methods of transmission presented on the Website are safe, we all know that there is no that ideal method of transmission within the Internet that could have met all requirements of electronic storage and would be 100% secure, that is we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data due to the fact that there are too many factors involved.
We employ different cookies and similar technologies in order to keep track of some your computer’s settings, including which account you have utilized to log into and some other cookies. Of course, the amount of cookies used within this Website may be expanded as the number of services and features necessary to deliver these services is constantly growing, so as the amount of personal data gained within those cookies and similar technologies. This means that the additional personal data may be extracted.
Note that we may also use some third party services and analytic tools, e.g. Google Analytics that may collect, process and store certain information on the way you use the Website. It means that we are entitled to disclose the information to those third party services.
A client may disable cookies changing its browser’s settings. Any further information on the way to disable those cookies may be easily found on the browser provider’s website.
- E-mail: Support@cakeboost.com
- Skype: Cakeboost.com