- terms and condition
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Cakeboost platform, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through cakeboost.com (the “Website”), by GAMES EXPERTS LTD (Company no. 12399019, Unit 111356, Ground Floor, 30 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3QJ, United Kingdom) and by Individual Entrepreneur Shevyrtalov Ilya Dmitrievich (Taxpayer Identification Number (INN) 645207249901).
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment™ have registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment inc. in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. Cakeboost.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment™. Cakeboost.com is not selling wow ingame items, only offers you different services and also it increases your ingame skill and gifting you ingame items.
Cakeboost.com is a website containing information about the Goods and the Seller that allows choosing, ordering and (or) purchasing the Goods.
1. The Seller – Cakeboost.com undertakes to:
- Change the rules of using the website and the website content. (Changes come into force since the moment of publishing a new revision of the Agree-ment at the Website).
- Keep the Customer and his data confidential.
- Avoid changing prices during order fulfilment.
- Provide information during order fulfilment (service status) and inform about any changes in service fulfilment or about unforeseen circumstances.
- Offer a customer to read the website rules to avoid any problems in the future.
- Refund money in strict compliance with the website rules (Refund Policy)
2. The Client (Customer) undertakes to:
- Provide full payment of the services ordered at website Cakeboost.com, for their ful-filment.
- Avoid preventing the performers from fulfilling an ordered service. (Avoid entering a game beforehand, without warning or agreement upon the time).
- Provide complete information requested by operators for order fulfillment (Character name, server, current rating, etc.), and payment information (full name, data of the credit card used for payment) as well.
- Settle all conflict situations by referring to the rules of this website. (In case of a dis-pute, a customer is obliged to apply to the support service; you can find its contact data at a website that provides consultations prior to effecting payment).
- Do not conduct business dealings with one of our performers sneakingly, otherwise serious measures will be taken.
3. The Client has the right to:
- Follow order fulfilment (for example, via Twich translation).
- Request money refund in strict compliance with the website rules.
- Use his account if necessary during boosting if he warned operators beforehand that the account would be needed at that time.
4. Return due to incorrect or accidental payment
If you paid a wrong service (not the one you wanted), or payment was duplicated (payment of the same service was effected several times).
4.1. Cancellation of a service
If you paid a service but, for some reason, you do not need this very service any more, or you simply changed your mind – refund will be possible before the start of implementation of this service.
You can also contact the support service to find an alternative or refund your money:
- Skype: Cakeboost.com
- E-mail: [email protected]
4.2. Cancellation of a service
If we did not complete a service for any reason, we can offer an alternative solution of the problem:
- Skype: Cakeboost.com
- You have the right to cancel your order after the start of the service and ask for a partial refund. In this case, the amount of the refund will be proportional to the volume of the unfinished services.
- Replacement of a service with the other one the cost of which does not exceed the cost of the service already paid (or multiple services).
- In addition, we can complete the service later, if you agree.
- If the service is replaced with a cheaper one, we will refund the difference between the service cost.
- Full refund of the amount if service wasn’t started.
- The Customer has the right to initiate a dispute within 30 days from the date of payment.
- Disagreements and misunderstanding.
5.Sanctions Compliance Policy
GAMES EXPERTS LTD. (the “Company”) is committed to carrying on business in accordance with complying with all applicable trade sanctions regulations (“Sanctions Laws”) in all jurisdictions in which it operates.
This Sanctions Policy (the “Policy”) summarizes restrictive measures imposed by the US and the EU, (the “Sanctions”) which restrict the ability of the Company to undertake any activity in specific territories or with specific persons targeted by the Sanctions. This Policy also outlines the restrictions and protective measures to be consistently followed by each Employee of the Company.
5.2 Policy Applicability
The Company will apply and incorporate the Policy in its business practices.
This Policy applies to:
- all employees, officers, directors, and contracted personnel of the Company, and to such other persons as designated by the Company from time to time (each an “Employee”, collectively “Employees”); and,
- all natural and legal persons (and their respective employees, officers and directors) that perform services for the Company.
This Policy sets the Company’s approach to identifying and managing Sanctions-related risks, including:
- the meaning of the Sanctions;
- guidance on how to comply with applicable Sanctions Laws and Regulations or specific provisions of any Company’s Sanctions Obligations, with respect to Sanctions;
- principles and measures as to how to mitigate the risk associated with or arising from any potential breach of Sanctions Laws and Regulations in the jurisdictions of business operations of the Company;
- consequences of failing to comply with Company’s Sanctions Obligations and the Policy;
- regular reporting on violation (or risks of such violation) of applicable Sanctions Laws and Regulations;
5.4 Sanctions Compliance
The Company maintains a Sanctions policy to meet obligations under Sanctions regimes of the jurisdictions in which it operates, is registered and/or licensed.
The company complies with the requirements of the U.S., U.N. and E.U. Sanctions regimes (whenever these apply to its operations) wherever it operates, and will not undertake any business that would breach those Sanctions regimes.
In addition to complying with the requirements of the U.S., U.N. and E.U. Sanctions regimes (whenever these apply to its operations), the Company complies with other Sanctions regimes whenever they apply to particular operations, and will not undertake any business that would breach those Sanctions regimes.
Employees are regularly informed on the updates in the applicable Company’s Sanctions Obligations and Sanctions Laws and Regulations.
The Company will not undertake any business that would breach any export laws that apply to it.
Obligations of Employees
The Company shall not breach any Company’s Sanctions Obligations or any Sanctions Laws and Regulations applicable to it.
The Company (or its Employees) shall not maintain, permit or undertake any activity or conduct which would result in breaching applicable Company’s Sanctions Obligations or any Sanctions Laws and Regulations applicable to it.
The Company shall not directly or indirectly do business or enter into any transaction with any Sanctions Restricted Person. The Company shall ensure that its Employees refrain from doing business with (on behalf of their employer-company) any Sanctions Restricted Person in a manner that would be in breach of any applicable Sanctions Laws and Regulations.
The Company shall not directly or indirectly use or permit to be used any funds of, or received by, contribute or otherwise make available such funds directly or indirectly to any person or entity (whether or not related to the Company) for the purposes of, or with the effect of, financing the activities of any person or entity which is a Sanctions Restricted Person in a manner that would be in breach of any Sanctions Laws and Regulations.
The Company shall not use any revenue or payment that is directly or indirectly derived from transactions which would be prohibited by applicable Sanctions Laws and Regulations.
The Company shall not do business in the Sanctions Restricted Country or Sanction Restricted Territory (or with any person or entity located or incorporated thereunder) in a manner that would be in breach of any Sanctions Laws and Regulations applicable to it.
Employee shall not breach any applicable Company’s Sanctions Obligations or Sanctions Laws or Regulations.
Employee shall not maintain, permit or undertake any activity or conduct which would result in breaching applicable Company’s Sanctions Obligations or any Sanctions Laws and Regulations applicable to it.
The Company shall, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, ensure that its Employees not breaching the Company’s Sanctions Obligations or the Sanctions Laws or Regulations applicable to it.
The Company shall appoint a qualified individual within its organization (the “Legal and Compliance Officer”) to supervise any activity in relation to compliance with the Policy. If no compliance officer is appointed by the Company, a chief financial officer of relevant member of the Company shall take responsibility over this matter.
Employees shall immediately contact the Legal and Compliance Officer by any possible means of communication in case is located in any Sanctions Restricted Country or Sanctions Restricted Territory.
Upon becoming aware about any breach or suspected potential breach as reported by an Employee pursuant to Clause 5.1 above, the Legal and Compliance Officer shall immediately report about such breach or suspected potential breach to the Company’s management.
In case any Employee knowingly or intentionally breaches any applicable Sanctions Laws and Regulations or Company’s Sanctions Obligations, the management of the Company, after consultation with the Legal and Compliance Officer, shall immediately terminate the employment of such Employee, such termination be perfected in accordance with applicable labor or corporate rules or regulations.
In case any Employee intentionally breaches the provision of this Policy, the management of the Company, upon consultation with the Legal and Compliance Officer, shall have a right, at its sole discretion (i) to terminate the employment of such breaching Employee or (ii) to impose on such breaching Employee any disciplinary liability measures, to the extent permitted by applicable labor or corporate laws or regulations.
In case the Company is a party to a contract and, as a result of either (i) a change in Sanctions Laws and Regulations applicable to it or (ii) a change of control of the counterparty to such contract, the existence of such contract contravenes Sanctions Laws and Regulations applicable to it, the management of the Company shall immediately report thereof to the Legal and Compliance Officer.
Upon instructions of the Group Legal and Compliance Officer the Company being in breach of Sanctions Laws and Regulations, as mentioned in Clause 5.5, shall take all necessary steps to address such breach, including steps to suspend, freeze, cancel and/or terminate the relevant contract as to ensure that there’s no contravention of applicable Sanctions Laws and Regulations.
As a matter of Policy, the Policy shall be brought to the attention of all Employees. Any future Employees shall be informed on the Policy at the time of signing the employment agreement. By signing the employment agreement (or amendments thereof) Employees confirm that they have read, understood and undertake to comply with the Policy.
5.6 Updates, Review and Ownership
This Policy may be updated from time, and the latest version of the Policy will always be available on the Company’s website.
6. Sanctions Lists
- US SDN List (for an updated list of SDNs, please consult the SDN List on OFAC’s website, available at:https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx);
- US SSI List (for an updated list of SSI entities, please consult the SSI List on OFAC’s website, available at:https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/ssi_list.aspx);
- EU Asset Freeze List (for an updated list of all parties subject to an EU asset freeze, please consult the EEAS websitehttp://eeas.europa.eu/cfsp/sanctions/consol-list/index_en.htm);
- EU Sectoral List (for an updated list of all relevant parties subject to the EU’s sectoral sanctions, please see Regulation 833/2014, available at:http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legalcontent/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32014R0833);
The relevant lists must be consulted on their respective government websites before proceeding with any transaction.